Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First Class Recap!

Welcome, fellow N385'ers and whoever else may stumble upon this blog.  I'm happy to be taking this class, called "Seeing Sideways". I don't feel I see "sideways" enough, so this should be a very lucrative educational endeavor.  I especially believe this to be true after finding out I need to do something with an egg for my first project.  While I'm not too sure what I will be doing with "said egg", I'm sure that if I see sideways enough, something will jump out at me; though, I'd be lying if I didn't say that destroying the egg was the first thing that came to mind.  After all, you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, right?

Let the sideways-seeing begin.  I can't wait to see the cornucopia of omelets in class next week.

JP

No comments: